Pesquisa

quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012

Murilo's Profile


         My name is Murilo da Silva Aguiar Júnior and  I’m 18 years old. I was born in Natal town, but I lived my whole life in Ceará-Mirim city, until this moment.Both of Rio Grande do Norte cities .My parents, my sister and I lived with my Aunt.
         I began my studies in my city, Ceará-Mirim. I studied there, until the fourth year of the basic  education, named 4° grade. I studied at education center  “O Bem-me-quer”.  After that, I went to study my high School in Natal, at the Salesiano São José, where I finished it. In the same year that I finished my high school, was the year there I had to do my  first vestibular, at the Rio Grande Norte Federal University, but I din’t know  what to did. I chose the course of Bachelor of Science and Technology, because I want to be an engineer and I was approved.
I chose the course of Bachelor of Science an Technology, because of the  opportunity that the course gives to me that choose engineering later with more patience, which seems to me.  And now, in the third semester, I´m in doubt between computer or mechanical  engineering.
Apart from the studies, I like, sports, both watching and practicing, go out with my friends and I like very much music, and movies.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário