Hello! My name is Vinicius de
Oliveira Marrafa, I'm 19 years, I’m natural of Rio de
Janeiro, and I live in Natal-RN for 11 years, the
other eight years I lived in Sao Paulo that was where I
spent most of my childhood. I chose the course
of Bachelor of Science and Technology due to the large interest
in one day becoming a mechatronic engineer, this course attracted me
mainly by interest in robotics which I acquired while participating in the OBR
(Brazilian Robotics Olympics) in 2008 and 2009. I'm shy, but
very stressed. I love playing guitar and also love being
with my friends, especially my girlfriend who lives in Patos-PB, so I
go there constantly. I love camping with friends, so I
do part of a group of people committed to venture out and take the word of God
to the four corners of the world, the “Desbravadores” club, which
is a church group which I attend, the Seventh Day
Adventist Church, this group is very similar to a group of Boy
Scouts but with a greater religious foundation. I also love solving puzzles,
more specifically, magic cube. Throughout my
life I passed for many schools, including the SAA in Sao Paulo and GEO, the CDF
and the Contemporaneo in Natal. I studied english for three and half years in
English Culture. So I'm basically it.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário