Pesquisa

quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012

João's Profile



João Santana.
Natal, RN, Brazil.

              My name is João Santana and I am 19 years old. I was born in Canoas, a city in Rio Grande do Sul, the last state in Brazil’s south. I am in Natal since I was 7, and I am really enjoying it.
              In my childhood, I have spent most of my days in front of computers and playing videogames, this helped me to make a decision: become a computer engineer. That’s why I have chosen the BC&T course.
              I am a very nervous guy, I am always thinking about something to create or discover. In general, I like to play with everyone, but I know when to be serious. I am working to be calmer and more comprehensive.
              I do appreciate studying languages, science and technology. My favorite hobby is to work with personal computers and, above all, to play videogames. I am very linked with music too, and in this case I am very ecletic, but my favorite styles are Rock, Heavy Metal and Texa’s Country Music.
              Although I am trying to be an engineer, I love humanistic subjects like philosophy, art and theology. I have always thought the fact of being an atheist gave me more liberty to think, research and find the answers of life.
              My room: the place I do love most. In my room, I travel around the world: my computer, my books, my discs and musical instruments... I think I can’t live without them. I hardly go out, just when my friends call me to a program that I enjoy, such as videogames, dinner, cinema and other calm things.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário